Happy Valentine’s Everyone!
We wanted to send out a very quick message of love and gratitude and look back at 2012 from the Prince-Johansson household. 2012 was our year to return home after our incredible adventure in Chile. There were lots of big and small adjustments coming back to the States. Some were very welcome; like moving back into our house, spending lots of time at the cabin, returning to our annual Boundary Waters trip and of course being with family and friends. Some were more difficult; like all of us getting so busy again, having to use a car again, and much less time for just the four of us. We of course miss our dear friends and all our travel adventures from 2011, but hope to stay in touch with folks and anticipate many more travel adventures to come.
With that we’ll leave you with our Valentine’s greetings and some quick highlights and photos from 2012. Our love, Theo, Grace, Dan and Laura
Highlights from 2012:
· Spring break trip to DC and NYC, including catching up with family and friends, bowling at the White House, visiting Ground Zero.
· Laura gets into American University’s Master’s of Science in Organization Development program, which she loves!!! She is excited to be doing facilitation and OD consulting on the side.
· We adopt an elderly orphan, Dixie (our cat)
· Grace and Grandma Mary go on their Elderhostal trip to Maine
· 4th of July Marik reunion at Ottertail – all 36!
· Hosting Dan’s college buddies (Larryfest) at Ottertail and later Laura’s chicas in Minneapolis
· The kids stay busy with lots of sports; soccer, snowboarding, skiing, swim team, basketball (TW), volleyball (GH’s team gets 1st place), and piano, trumpet and flute.
· Dan ran his first 10-mile race in under 15 min! Just kidding.
· Theo's enormous potato harvest
NYC with Walzer-Goldfeld family